Problem: Presence of rock material in the channel.
Solution: Rock removal with breaker and mechanical excavation.
- Project of engineering of canal, operation, environmental control and management;
- Homologation of the channel along the Brazilian Navy;
- Reduction in C02 emissions; least interference possible in the navigability of the existent canal and the surrounding communities.
- 20 professionals hired in the Niterói–RJ region;
- Dredging and treatment of 50 thousand m³ with destination of the sediment in CTR class II;
- Dredging 350 thousand m³ ocean disposal;
- Dive Team for underwater cutting, archaeology and mechanical blasting of rocks with excavator boarded.