We have been developing engineering solutions for the industrial market and infrastructure sectors for 20 years. There are more than 500 projects already developed and executed in different Brazilian regions, as well as in Latin America.
With its own technical team and formed by specialists in different engineering disciplines, who have a robust technical collection, Allonda aims to transform the way of doing engineering, placing sustainability and innovation as protagonists.
Our work is comprehensive. We understand the problem to be solved, design the solution, execute the works and operate the facilities. We have an in-depth knowledge of the production chain of different industries and infrastructure markets, and we always try to act directly on the causes of the problems, not just on their effects.
Allonda develops customized engineering solutions, with special emphasis on the following fronts:
- Hydric Management
- Reuse and/or recycle of water
- Water treatment station
- Treatment station of industrial effluents
- Treatment of sanitary sewage
- Studies for the transformation and reuse of waste
- Industrial waste management
- Technical industrial cleaning
- Treatment and dehydration of sludge
- Dredging of contaminated material
- Silt removal in industrial lagoons
- Silt removal of lakes and rivers
- Dredging engineering
- Equipment and technology of dredging
- Waterway maintenance