A Allonda conta com uma estrutura de profissionais especializados para a construção de soluções de engenharia de dragagem. Todo o corpo técnico envolvido possui formação multidisciplinar. Temos em nosso time engenheiros das áreas civil, ambiental, química, mecânica, além de geotécnicos e oceanógrafos. Sempre que necessário, também contamos com a nossa rede de consultores, do Brasil e do exterior, que são nossos parceiros em projetos especiais.
Allonda counts on a specialized professional structure for the building of dredging engineering solutions. The entirety of the technical body involved has multidisciplinary formation. We have in our team engineers of areas such as civil, environmental, chemical, mechanics, as well as geotechnical and oceanographers. Whenever necessary, we always count with our net of consultants, from Brazil and overseas, who are out partners in special projects.
The dredging engineering projects in Allonda are always fundamental in robust investigations, carried out from hydrographic assessments, geotechnical assessments, lab and field studies.
Want to know more? Contact us!
Dredging engineering projects in Allonda include:
- Basic dredging project;
- Executive dredging project;
- Detailing of technical criteria for equipment choice;
- Detailed presentation of dredging methodology that will be used, with memory of productivity calculus;
- Attack plan of the construction along with complete planning, which includes mobilization of equipment and personnel, installing of tubulation, rigging plan and daily management of the operation.
Take a look on the procedures down below:
- Singlebeam Bathymetry: calculus of the ideal volume to be dredged for monitoring of the operations; gathering and treatment of dado in a swift way; bathymetry plant with good horizontal and vertical precision.
- Multibeam Bathymetry: precise calculus of volume; detailing of benthic surface (local morphology); precise location of the obstacles for operation; bathymetry plant with vertical and horizontal centimeter accuracy (trustful 3D) updating of nautical chart.
- Scanning Sonar: image of the bottom of the hydric body; characterization of the bottom’s morphology; identification and characterization of untouched bottom objects; subsidies for bathymetry interpretation and shallow seismic.
- Shallow seismic: identification of the local bedrock foundation (avoids overthrow); structural mapping of geological layers; subsidies for identification of geological distribution of the field (summed to geotechnical assessments).
The most known assessment methods used by Allonda are:
- Treaty Assessment (ST);
- Percussion Assessment (SPT);
- Percussion with Torque (SPTT);
- Rotation Assessment (SR);
- Mixed Assessment (SM);
The geotechnical assessments help establishing and gathering information over the area’s surface. This step is taken while on the elaboration phase of engineering and dredging projects and, for this, use different equipment for the collection of samples, whether it’s for characterizing geological formations or narrow down the groundwater level. The object is to obtain:
- Characterization of material to be dredged;
- Identification of best conformity slope;
- Subsidies for the identification and distribution of sedimentary layers in the area.
Lab tests and field studies
Allonda has its own lab with various types of analysis and still counts with partner companies of renown on the field of lab analysis.
With this, we perform the following procedures in our dredging engineering projects:
- Numerical modeling;
- Resolution of hydro and morphodynamical mediums and extremes;
- Precise dimensioning to have operational safety
- Simulation of operations.